E.C.H.O. MAGAZINE - EDITION 4




This has to be one of the most proactive means of sustaining and propagating African Hip-hop in a digital age. At a point in my young life, I held on to the words of Ayo Animashaun's Hip-Hop World Magazine. But I have grown to see it deviate from what it was originally.

With E.C.H.O. you'll find all the core elements of HipHop retained, the music (rappers, soul-singers, DJs), the artwork (graffiti, comics, fashion), the sub-culture itself (events, competitions). And even better, the relationship between what's happening in Hip-Hop communities in other countries and how they compare with what young Naija Hip-Hop acts are doing.

Make I no yarn too much. Inside this editon sef, I yarn my mind about OAPs and shared my perspectives on Naija Hip-Hop and what needs to be done in the media to change a few anomalies.

Make sure you download a copy and read for leisure and knowledge on your downtime.

This edition is packed guy!!!

E.C.H.O. MAGAZINE - EDITION 4


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SO YOU WANT TO BE ON RADIO? SITES & RESOURCES

OAPs ARE NOT EVEN MUSIC FANS...

THE BEST SELECTION: COVER VERSIONS (S01E10)