THE 3 RECIPIENTS OF THE FREE RADIO READY DROPS!!!



I'll like to thank the participators for giving me an opportunity to express my skills and provide a service. I'm also elated at the reactions and this should encourage future better jobs. I really appreciate the fact that high confidence was reposed in me to deliver.

Their reactions...

"I Love this piece of art, my friends love it too! It's a great job professionally done. The background is awesome and the voice is cool and flavoured. Thanks for the job well done. You are highly recommended for professional adverts and voice overs." 

" Just listened to the jingle... I faint wake. Na you be this? God bless you, keep doing what you're doing!" 

"Many thanks bro. I just luv the wonderful job you have done. I do appreciate so much!" 

... And if you need customized services for your radio jingle, dj drops, narrations and so on at affordable fees... I'll be here. Talk to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OAPs ARE NOT EVEN MUSIC FANS...

SO YOU WANT TO BE ON RADIO? SITES & RESOURCES

THE BEST SELECTION: COVER VERSIONS (S01E10)