TALK NIGERIA: HOW INDIGENOUS RAP HAS FARED IN NIGERIA


@tonydoe78 @RC1023FM's Talk Nigeria Guest

So recently I appeared as guest on a Radio Talk Show, 'TALK NIGERIA' hosted by experienced presenter Bukola Ajiboye on Radio Continental 102.3fm... yes, my previous employers.

Bukola had sent a message requesting my presence the night before. I saw it on the morning of the interview, couldn't talk myself out of it and showed up.

We talked about 'HOW INDIGENOUS RAP HAS FARED IN NIGERIA'. A topic I'm supposed to be at home with I guess.

I hope I made sense with my gab or gabble... anyway enjoy the abridged version. Don't be shy to download comment and share!

Special mentions: @Asheru, @GameManMusic @PrinceEA. DOWNLOAD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OAPs ARE NOT EVEN MUSIC FANS...

SO YOU WANT TO BE ON RADIO? SITES & RESOURCES

THE BEST SELECTION: COVER VERSIONS (S01E10)